I speak mainly to Christian women’s groups, churches, and retreats. Honorarium differs based on travel, event, and need. Speaking topics include the themes I write about on the blog and the following (but are not limited to):
- Parenting: “Reaching Our Children’s Hearts for Christ”, “Perseverance”, “The Ministering Mother”, “Authenticity in Parenting”
- Purpose: “What is My Message as a Woman of Faith?” “Finding Your Purpose”, “Fearfully and Wonderfully Made”
- Priorities and Time Management: “Eat that Frog”, “Making Margin”
- Finances: “The Giving and Tithing Journey”
- Prayer: “How can I Grow Here?”
- Spiritual and Biblical Growth and Application: “Biblical Insights on Healing- my journey”, “Where is God When Life is Cold and Hard?”
- Health and Depression: “Living Life Well While struggling with Chronic Health and Depression“
- Light: “Out of the Darkness and Into His Wonderful Light” (retreat theme and corresponding talks)
- Christmas: “Hope, Help, and Happiness this Christmas!”, “Savor the Savior”
- Easter: “Through Mary’s Eyes”
- Ennearam: The ABC’s of the Enneagram!
Please contact me for more information, to view other speaking sessions, scheduling, and pricing. References available. Thank you.